What is QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is a user-friendly accounting software that aids business owners with their accounting needs. It has formulas and reports built in to accommodate everyone, even those who are not familiar with accounting. Many small businesses feel that they can manage their accounting in spreadsheets; and while this may be adequate, it can be limiting. QuickBooks allows you to create invoices, accept payments, scan receipts, track sales and expenses, and even pay your employees.
Who Should Use QuickBooks?
The majority of small businesses use QuickBooks as their primary accounting software. We suggest that our clients use it because it’s affordable, easy to use, and powerful. It allows you to see the financial details of your entire business on one screen, and makes tax time easier by tracking expenses and sales throughout the year. Small business owners often prefer to have access to their accounting records on each of their devices: computer, phone, tablet, etc. QuickBooks met that need by creating a multi-device, user friendly platform that you can access from anywhere.
In Summary, Here’s a List of Features:
- See your whole business on a single screen with the company SnapShot
- Create and send an estimate to a customer and then turn it into an invoice with a click of a button
- Analyze every aspect of your business with built-in reports
- Make tax time easier on yourself by tracking expenses and sales throughout the year
- Access your financials from any of your devices with QuickBooks Online